Adventurer Pledge & Law

Pledge
Because Jesus loves me, I will always do my best.

Law
Jesus can help me to be obedient, be pure, be true, be kind, be respectful, be attentive, be helpful, be cheerful, be thoughtful, be reverent.

Other Items to Learn

Adventurer Song (audio tracks)
We are Adventurers at home, at school, at play.
We are Adventurers; we're learning every day,
To be honest, kind and true,
To be like Jesus through and through.
We are Adventurers.

Pledge to the American Flag
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands. One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Pledge to the Bible
I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God's Holy Word, and will take it as a lamp unto my feet, a light unto my path, and hide its words in my heart that I may not sin against God.

Pledge to the Christian Flag
I pledge allegiance to the Christian Flag and to the Savior for whose Kingdom it stands. One brotherhood uniting all mankind in service and love.

Questions? Please contact us via e-mail or call Anna Kirkwood 971-533-6324 or Laura Paddock
 503-250-0513

No comments: